Life and Career Transitions coach
Insights for Change
NEW book of poems now available - Metamorphosis: poems of transition.
I develop recipes, designed to have lots of flavour, be quick and easy to make, and to yield plenty of portions!
My work so far, mostly in watercolours, some in acrylic. Now working with oils.
My previous work as a consultant with BT involved evaluating and designing how the user interacts with technology. To see my research on colourblindness, go to Safe web colours for colour-deficient vision.
Apart from the Rigdenage group of sites, I have also created -
- Insights for Change (my coaching business)
- St Mary's Centre (resources for RE in Wales)
- WASACRE (Welsh Assoc for Standing Advisory Councils for RE)
- BAPT (British Association for Psychological Type)
I am a qualified and experienced Career and Life coach, and can help you to know yourself - who you are, what you want to do or become - and to support you as you work out your goals and how to reach for them. The content is what you want - I help with structuring your search.
See my site 'Insights for Change' for details, and contact me if you'd like to know more.
I've found the Jungian model of personality (as used by Myers-Briggs theory) very useful for understanding people and personality. See the
- articles by me and by others
- links to related web sites
- books I've found particularly useful and/or interesting
(© Christine Rigden. First established 1996, last updated Dec 2015)